The following case studies illustrate various applications of reflectance spectroscopy to mineral exploration and enviromental studies.
Click on any of the titles below to see the detailed study.
General Spectscopy and Applications to Geology
1. An Overview of VIS-NIR-SWIR Field Spectroscopy as Applied to Precious Metal Exploration by P. Hauff
1. VIS-NIR-SWIR Spectroscopy as Applied to Gold Exploration: Gold Alteration Mineral Chart
2. Lihir Gold Mine, Papua New Guinea (Data Metallogenica Case Study)
3. Comstock Lode (Nevada) Low Sulfidation System
4. Alteration Related to Epithermal Deposits
5. Summitville, CO
1. Cananea Porphyry, Mexico
Carlin Trend - Disseminated Gold
1. Spectroscopy of Carlin Trend Deposits
1. New Zealand Geothermal Systems: White Island and Waiotapu
1. Athabasca Basin, Canada - Midwest Lake Deposit
1. Spectroscopy of Kimberlites
1. Coeur D'Alene District, Idaho - EPA Study
2. Hyperspectral Evaluation - Dragon Mine, Tintic District, Utah
1. Hyperspectral Evaluation - Dragon Mine, Tintic District, Utah
1. REE Identification
1. Pipestone Study (by Hollinger et al.)
Click here to see our free case studies.
Find us on: